Add the final touch to your showering space with the luxurious, frameless Cursiva sliding shower door. This contemporary design includes exposed rollers engineered to glide across a heavy-duty top rail, offering a bold style statement and smooth operation. The door stands 78″ tall for ample head clearance, and beautiful back-to-back handles make entry and exit easy. This shower door includes heavy 5/16″ thick tempered glass and Controlled Close™, an innovative double-dampening technology that brings your door to a secure close without slamming and provides exceptional water containment. Installation includes out-of-plumb adjustability of 3/8″ on both the fixed and moving glass panels.
Kohler Cursiva Sliding Shower Door K-707625-8L Features
- Premium, exposed stainless steel roller design allows for effortless opening and closing of the moving panel.
- Controlled Close™ innovative soft-close with double-dampening technology eliminates slamming and brings door to a secure close.
- Frameless design emphasizes glass and creates a sleek, minimalist look.
- Back-to-back 11-7/8″ (301 mm) vertical shower door pulls.
- CleanCoat®+ glass coating creates a hydrophobic barrier that repels water, soap scum, and residue, saving time and protecting shower doors 10 times longer than original CleanCoat. (Based on 2021 internal wear/abrasion testing using a microfiber cloth.)
- Coordinates with other products in the Cursiva collection.
- Frameless, 5/16″ (8mm) thick Crystal Clear tempered glass.
- Anodized aluminum prevents rust and corrosion.
- 78″ (1981 mm) high, with 74-7/8″ (1902 mm) minimum head clearance.
- Fits opening widths 44-1/8″ – 47-7/8″ (1121 mm –1216 mm).
- Requires 2-3/4″ (669 mm) minimum threshold depth.
- 3/8″ (10·mm) out-of-plumb adjustability on each side simplifies installation.
- Door can be installed to open to the left or right to suit your bathroom layout.
- Not for use with cast iron shower bases.
- For residential use only.
- Not for use in hospitality.