The TOTO WASHLET+ Aquia IV One-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.8 GPF Toilet and Contemporary WASHLET S500e Bidet Seat is designed to conceal the WASHLET power cord and water supply hose for a seamless installation. The WASHLET S500e features TOTO’s technologically advanced EWATER+ system which uses electrolyzed water generated by a technologically advanced process, transforming the water into a safe and powerful compound. By misting the bowl after every use, the EWATER+ technology helps to keep your toilet bowl clean and hygienic without any extra harsh chemicals. TOTO’s advanced PREMIST technology prevents toilet bowl waste buildup by using incoming water supply to spray the bowl before every use and help keep it clean. The TOTO WASHLET S500e is operated by a luxury style illuminated touch pad remote with 2 user memory to save preferred settings. The WASHLET features 5 spray settings, heated seat, and instantaneous water heating. The redesigned WASHLET lid style resides flush with the toilet bowl, providing a streamline look and giving the impression of an integrated system. This minimalistic display provides a more subdued appearance to your WASHLET and skirted design conceals the trapway, which enhances the elegance and style the toilet. The one-piece design is not only aesthetically pleasing, but by removing the gap between the tank and bowl, we eliminate the hiding place for dirt and debris and minimize the frequency of cleanings. The Universal Height design allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. The Aquia IV features TOTO’s DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH, utilizing a 360 degree cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl. This version of the Aquia IV includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents particles from adhering to the ceramic. CEFIONTECT, EWATER+, and DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH create a synergy that optimizes flush performance to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The enhanced design of the Aquia IV inner bowl reduces water flow resistance and turbulence, resulting in a quieter flush. The chrome center-mounted push button that sits atop the tank allows you to proactively conserve water by choosing between a 0.8 GPF rinse or 1.28 GPF for tougher jobs. The Aquia IV comes ready for install into a 12″ rough-in, but may be adapted for a 10″ or 14″ rough-in with the purchase of a separately sold adapter. Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines.
Features and Benefits
- WASHLET+ bidet seat and toilet, specially designed to conceal the WASHLET water supply and power cord for seamless integration
- EWATER+ is a safe and powerful compound, cleaning the wand and bowl after every use
- Front and rear warm water washing with five adjustable temperature and pressure controls with oscillating or pulsing stream option
- Heated seat, automatic air deodorizer, and warm air dryer with five adjustable temperatures
- Tankless, instantaneous water heating means never running out of warm water
- Luxury style illuminated touch pad remote with 2 user memory to save preferred settings
- DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH dual flush technology: powerfully and quietly reaches every part of the bowl with 1.28 or 0.8 gallons per flush
- PREMIST- using incoming water supply, a misting of the toilet bowl is performed before each use?ÿto help prevent waste from adhering
- One-piece, skirted design elongated bowl; easier to maintain versus a two-piece toilet
- Universal Height creates greater comfort across a broader range of individuals
- WaterSense, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- 12″ Rough-in.; May be adapted for 10″ or 14″ rough-in with optional TOTO parts: TSU08W.10 or TSU08W.14 (sold separately)
- Included parts: WASHLET installation hardware, tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps; Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines.